Gauntlet's Showcase

A forum to show off terrain, painted miniatures, works in progress and similar.
Orchaldor

Re: Gauntlet's Showcase

Post by Orchaldor » Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:34 pm

Great work, especially the weathering on the Leviathan! Also nice to see the Avalon, one of my favourite ships. 😍

I’m seeing some bitz box rummaging in my future - your conversion of Seattle wings into Vancouvers is a textbook definition of elegant simplicity, and very inspiring!

Gauntlet

Post by Gauntlet » Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:33 pm

Thank you! I'm pretty happy with the Vancouvers... it's one of the better uses for those Seattle spare parts...

Now... I converted my Eagle Gunships into Titania Pattern Eagle Gunships a while ago... but I only posted to Facebook... it is a remarkably easy conversion, and it really helps differentiate that gunship from a standard condor. The Titania pattern condor was a special limited offering from TTC and is rarely available from them during shows.

Gauntlet

Post by Gauntlet » Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:36 pm

Also... a very simple conversion... using a spare left over turret mount, a few PHR missiles... and a UCM Condor holdster... and another using a spare Scourge Monitor gun mount.

Also, my latest Resistance models... a pair of Typhoon helicopters. Decided they should match my dropship scheme for Resistance... a nice "pale grey". My Hell Hog however tried to summon the spirit of a Blackbird SR71 or such...

Gauntlet

Post by Gauntlet » Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:28 pm

You can now see my Resistance Forces in a more organized fashion here:
https://sites.google.com/view/gauntlets ... tance-army

This site can also be used to see my other stuff, but I've only finished the Resistance page and all my Fallout Wasteland Warfare items.

Gauntlet

Post by Gauntlet » Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:04 pm

I really need to update... I've done a lot since the above post... but in the meantime, I just finished a tutorial on my Novgorod Class Destroyer for DFC!

https://sites.google.com/view/gauntlets ... orod-class

Thunderboy

Post by Thunderboy » Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:53 am

Great job!
“We're like the Forums little pitbull. You'll beat it, mistreat it, and once in a while we'll escape to attack somebody.” ;)