New Factions ideas

For general conversations.
Gauntlet

Re: New Factions ideas

Post by Gauntlet » Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:38 pm

I want to see an insect race that A) uses technology, B) isn't a hive mind (though collectivist minded is fine)

And in general a race that has a grudge against the Shaltari.

Thunderboy

Post by Thunderboy » Thu Oct 24, 2019 6:29 am

Loving these!
“We're like the Forums little pitbull. You'll beat it, mistreat it, and once in a while we'll escape to attack somebody.” ;)

Mr.prowler

Post by Mr.prowler » Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:21 am

Nobody wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 4:49 am
I've always liked the idea that there is a faction made up of the surviving species that the Scourge used. Dinos, whatever was before them, and so on. While they're all bouncing back (however long it takes), the collective memory of the Scourge taking over their homes and the lives of 99% of their kin led them into banding together to try to destroy the Scourge once and for all. Aesthetic would be mixed (Think along the lines of the Covenant from Halo).

Of course, none of the can really handle the fact that humanity appears to be managing to do what they couldn't, and the idea that they won't be the ones to take down the Scourge is unthinkable...
I've got to say, I really like this idea. Like maybe an alien federation of sorts, a mirror image of the UCM but non-human.