GOAL OF THE NEW FORUM
A fun, friendly, vibrant online space to discuss and share with other players of both games.
Aims of the Moderator Team and the Forum
1. To create a welcoming and civil forum to encourage newcomers to the games!
2. To provide a searchable record for rules discussion, feedback, and community resources.
3. To facilitate everyone in sharing their hobby!
4. To provide responsive and prompt administration and enforcement of rules.
5. To be fair, transparent, and model good gamer behavior.
1. No 'flaming', personal attacks, or harassment will be tolerated.
2. No 'spamming' of links, Bots will not be tolerated.
3. This forum is for games discussion, political discussion or commentary is not allowed.
4. This is a 'family friendly' environment, offensive language should be kept to a minimum.
5. Debate of these rules is not open to discussion, please never hesitate to ask sincere questions.
6. Feel free to discuss stats for DZC or DFC, do not post photos of the rule books.
7. Respect freely given earns respect in return.
As part of enforcement, moderators may move, edit, or delete posts at their discretion. Failure to abide by the rules will typically come with a warning, serious breaches may result in an immediate three month ban. Further breaches of conduct will result in a permanent ban. Suspected 'bot accounts' may be banned permanently without warnings after a cursory investigation (we will look to see if the account has made any legitimate posts prior to banning).
As with all 'rule' systems, much is open to interpretation... however, it is the moderator's interpretation that will be enforced.
Thank you and enjoy the forum!
All forum rules and related topics go here.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Newly registered users will now need to confirm that via their email account. Posts from newly registered users will also need to be released by a moderator or administrator. This is an anti-spam measure. A newly registered user becomes a normal user after some posts have been approved.