Living Weapons

Rules discussions and clarifications.
TimeWizard

Living Weapons

Post by TimeWizard »

I see in the new stat sheets that Razorworms as living weapons cannot claim objectives. However, the restriction against living weapons searching for objectives is not there.
Does this mean that Razorworms can now search for hidden objectives in garisons?

Lord Sick

Re: Living Weapons

Post by Lord Sick »

Yes, but they are Bloodthirsty so -1 on searching. They can find stuff, but then they have to wait for their buddies with hands to pick it up.

Gauntlet

Post by Gauntlet »

I believe Don Roach (TTC american rep) has specifically noted that this is no longer valid as it was in 1.1/etc. and that in 2.0 Worms can't search.

TimeWizard

Post by TimeWizard »

I guess this will be addressed in future updates of the army stats. There was a lengthy Living Weapons Unit Special Rule in the beta 2.0 but it is missing in BFE.

ayures

Post by ayures »

Lord Sick wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:54 pm
Yes, but they are Bloodthirsty so -1 on searching. They can find stuff, but then they have to wait for their buddies with hands to pick it up.
Makes sense, lore-wise. They have jellies in their heads like everything else Scourge.

TimeWizard

Post by TimeWizard »

Actually, Bloodthirsty suffers a +2 penalty when searching so they would have to roll a 5+ to find an objective if the Garrison is empty and if there are enemy units they would need a 6+.